Unique SF Fall Market: September 19+20 at Fort mason!
We're back San Francisco - get ready for the best annual buy local shopping event! We hand-pick and curate 200 of the best independent designers and artists and gather them in one space to make it easy and fun for you to discover great design and support local entrepreneurship. Come take part in community, culture and creativity... Shopping at Unique SF is fun for all! Scroll below for photos or check out photos from our past markets.
Cost: $10 at the door cash only (Kids 12 and under are free) or skip the line and buy pre-sale tickets here!
Admission includes these great Amenities & Perks:
• A copy of PULP, our quarterly newspaper chronicling culture, creativity and community
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Free drinks from Clearly Kombucha & Whiskey Tasting with Tullamore Dew
• Free snacks from Nature's Bakery!
• Grab a meal in our Cafe featuring Bel Campo or get an artisanal cocktail at the Bar
• Free DIY craft projects all weekend long
• Free photo booth portraits with Magbooth!
• Kick up your feet in one of our multiple Lounges
Where: Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion
When: September 19+20
Hours: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday)