ABOUT UNIQUE MARKETS
Skip the mall – come shop at Unique LA instead! We started our large-scale, modern popup markets back in 2008 to create something big, something fun and exciting that would inspire and bring change.
Discover great independent designers and artists, support your local economy, and take part in community. We make it easy to shop small and have a blast while supporting the city you love! Meet our curated group of 350 independent designers and artists, selling everything from jewelry to home decor and furniture, stationery to men's leather goods!
A modern, fresh alternative to the mall! At UNIQUE LA you'll meet the designers themselves and discover one-of-a-kind goods, while taking part in community and supporting the local economy! #winwin
$15 online/at the door (kids 12 and under are free)
Admission includes these great Amenities & Perks:
- Unlimited re-entry all weekend long (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Drinks and snacks from GT's Kombucha, Califia and Luna!
- Sit down and make DIY projects!
- Fun portraits with Oh Snap Studios
- Chill and get a free haircut in the Imperial Barber Lounge
- Play in our Kids Creativity Zone with Seedling & Smilebooth
- Relax in one of our luxurious lounges by Circa Rentals
When: The Spring Market is May 13 & 14 2017 (Mother's Day Weekend) and the Holiday Market returns December 2 & 3 2017
Where: The 13th Floor at California Market Center, 110 East Ninth St.
Hours: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday)
Parking: There is secure, underground parking at the California Market Center for a $6 flat-rate. There are also numerous outdoor parking lots surrounding the building. We encourage shoppers to carpool, take public transit or Uber.