1. What makes your work unique? The work comes from an honest place with no filter. It's true and pure.
2. What advice do you have for people on making that switch from struggling creative to successful business owner? HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE. If you really want it you have to be hungry and desperate to make your little dream come true. Whatever is takes it has to happen. There is no plan b.
3. Everyone hears about success stories but it's important to hear about failure too. Have you failed and if so, do you have any advice for aspiring entrepreneurs? I've failed a bunch. Failure is the only way to learn what didn't work, what could be better and how to improve. Without failure you get no where. Failure gets you closer and closer to the diamond of your dream. Like the great Samuel Beckett once said, Fail, fail again, fail better.
4. Let's spread the love...Who is doing great work in your circle that you would love to give shout-outs to? Heather Goldberg and her fashion line, Haber. Shaun Varisto at ML. Julia Gogosha, Toby who runs Hemingway and Pickett, Cole Moss there is so many.
5. What app or program can you not live without? Spotify and Evernote.
6. What are a few of your favorite albums?
Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Vol 4
Neil Young - Live at Sugar Mountain
Anything by Muddy Waters
The Strokes - Is this it
7. Everyone has an a-ha moment. When was yours? I'm still waiting for it. =)